32nd Annual State Health Policy Conference #NASHPCONF19
August 21 – 23, 2019 | Chicago, IL
Join us for NASHP’s 32nd Annual State Health Policy Conference. Planned by state health policymakers for state health policymakers, NASHP’s annual event is a “must-attend” for the state health policy community. With a carefully crafted agenda focusing on emerging issues and current best practices within states, #NASHPCONF19 will bring together the nation’s leading experts to share, learn, and discuss.
Why Sponsor and Exhibit?
- #NASHPCONF brings together hundreds of state health policy leaders and decision makers from all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Unparalleled access to top state health policy officials.
- Extensive marketing reach that is precisely targeted to leaders, influencers and decision makers.
- Gain industry insight, product feedback, market research and learn about emerging trends.
- Exhibit area centrally located to allow continuous traffic flow and excellent interaction opportunities.
- Networking opportunities and social events to bring your company face-to-face with your target audience.
- One (1) complimentary conference registration, which grants access to all conference sessions and events.
- Maximum exposure during all exhibit hall events, including the opening reception, Thursday breakfast buffet, Blueberry Break, Friday boxed lunch buffet and all coffee breaks.
- Exclusive hours with no competing programming.
- Name of organization on conference website.
- Name of organization on some conference signage (on-site).
- Name of organization in mobile conference app.
- Name of organization mentioned in conference promotions, including e-news, email and social media outreach (to over 15,000 stakeholders).