Accountable Communities for Health (ACHs) are surfacing as a promising state strategy to integrate and align state health care delivery system transformation with community-based interventions. This webinar will feature speakers from California, Minnesota, Vermont, and Washington State, who will share their states’ experiences developing and implementing ACHs as a key strategy for advancing population health within broader delivery system reforms. More information on state ACH programs and a cross-state analysis of core state ACH components are available in NASHP’s recent report, State Levers to Advance Accountable Communities for Health.
- Sarah Kinsler, Senior Health Policy Analyst, Vermont Health Care Innovation Project
- Barbara Masters, Project Manager, California Accountable Communities for Health Initiative
- Chase Napier, Community Transformations Manager, Washington State Health Care Authority
- Rosemarie Rodriguez-Hager, Community Integration Practice Transformation Unit, Minnesota Department of Health
- Jill Rosenthal, Senior Program Director, NASHP (Moderator)