State Leaders Program
We are pleased to introduce the State Leaders Program, a scholarship and continuing education opportunity specifically designed for public officials in the executive and legislative branches of state government, as well as those in state agencies.
With generous contributions to the State Leaders Program, donors such as your organization can help ensure that public officials obtain the information they need to further improve health policy and health in your state by attending NASHP’s Annual State Health Policy Conference.
States from Washington State to Missouri to Maine have participated in our past scholarship programs with great success. Your state’s leaders can participate too!
Your support of $2500.00 to the State Leaders Scholarship Fund will provide:
- Round trip airfare and ground transportation for a policy leader to the NASHP annual conference
- Hotel accommodations
- Meal charges not covered by the conference registration
- Conference registration
Each foundation providing State Leaders Program scholarships will:
- Be recognized on the conference website and mobile app as a State Leaders Program Scholarship Sponsor
- Be recognized on signage at the conference and on the big screen before each plenary as a State Leaders Program Scholarship Sponsor
- Be recognized on badges of sponsors staff as a State Leaders Program Scholarship Sponsor
- Receive one invitation to the Appreciation Reception held exclusively for NASHP’s partners and leadership
If you need more information, please contact Ashlee Maxfield at email@example.com or 207-822-3937.