Friday, August 23, 9:00 am – 10:30 am
Faced with limited time and resources, health systems nationwide are leveraging telehealth services to address complex care needs. With advances in technology, such as wearables and real-time video-conferencing, opportunities to use telehealth have grown. Learn about potential opportunities and current barriers, as well as how states can improve telemedicine access and integrated care.
- Mei Kwong, Executive Director, Center of Connected Health Policy
- Adam Lathram, Co-Founder and Chief Product Office: Buoy Health: artificial intelligence regulation
- Jeremy Sherer, Telehealth Attorney and Chair of The Digital Health Practice at Hooper, Lundy and Bookman
- Latoya Thomas, Director of Policy and Government Affairs, Doctor on Demand
- Lisa Robin, MLA, Chief Advocacy Officer, Federation of State Medical Boards
- Reginald Williams, Managing Director, Center for Healthcare Transformation, Avalere Health