States increasingly see oral health as important to overall health. Oregon in particular has been working toward integrating oral health into its Medicaid coordinated care model. In this webinar, Chris DeMars and Bruce Austin of the Oregon Health Authority described the state’s Medicaid system transformation and shared the state’s experience integrating oral health into it, including key policy considerations. Linda Mann of Capitol Dental Care and Laura McKeane of AllCare CCO highlighted innovative local strategies in Oregon for addressing oral health needs.
This webinar was supported by the DentaQuest Foundation.
- Dr. Bruce Austin, Statewide Dental Director, Oregon Health Authority
- Chris DeMars, Transformation Center Administrator, Oregon Health Authority
- Laura McKeane, Oral Health Integration Manager, AllCare CCO
- Linda Mann, Director of Community Outreach, Capitol Dental Care
- Carrie Hanlon, Project Director, NASHP