Date: Thursday, July 9, 2015
Time: 2 p.m. EDT
With the impacts of the ruling still reverberating across the nation, states leaders are invited to join an off-the-record, state-only summit teleconference to discuss options and opportunities for the future of health coverage including:
- Evolving marketplace models
- Seamless interfaces and coordination between Medicaid and the Marketplaces
- Improving health insurance affordability and quality
- Pursuing 1332 waivers
- Using marketplaces to drive broader market reform
Moderated by NASHP’s Executive Director, Trish Riley, this teleconference will kick off with a brief presentation from Sara Rosenbaum followed by a “round robin” of reactions from NAIC, NAMD, NCSL, and state-based exchanges.
**This summit is open to states only and will be off the record.**
- Sara Rosenbaum, J.D., Harold and Jane Hirsh Professor of Health Law and Policy, George Washington University
- Brian Webb, Manager of Health Policy and Legislation – National Association of Insurance Commissioners
- Matt Salo, Executive Director – National Association of Medicaid Directors
- Joy Johnson Wilson, Health Policy Director – National Conference of State Legislatures
- Peter Lee, Executive Director – California Health Benefit Exchange
- Amy Dowd, Chief Executive Officer – New Mexico Health Insurance Exchange
Supported by a grant from The Commonwealth Fund.
Register for this webinar.