Section 2703 of the Affordable Care Act provides states with an enticing opportunity to provide health homes for chronically ill Medicaid enrollees. States are able to draw an enhanced federal match to integrate primary care with behavioral health and long-term services and supports for two years. Join Melinda Abrams of The Commonwealth Fund and state officials from New York and Oregon on this NASHP medical home webinar to learn why these states pursued the health home option and the lessons learned during implementation.
- Melinda Abrams, The Commonwealth Fund
- Charles Townley, National Academy for State Health Policy
- Ralph Summers, Oregon Health Authority
- Lauren Tobias, New York State Department of Health
- Deirdre Astin, New York State Department of Health