State leaders know that low-income and vulnerable populations often need services and supports outside the scope of a single state agency—or a single funding stream—to live healthy lives. With support from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, this NASHP webinar will profile Louisiana’s Permanent Supportive Housing program and Virginia’s Children’s Services Act, and examine their use of blended or braided funding to help meet the health-related social needs of vulnerable low-income populations.
- Rebekah Gee, MD, MPH, Secretary of the Louisiana Department of Health
- William A. Hazel Jr., MD, Secretary of Health and Human Resources for the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Scott Reiner, Executive Director, Virginia Office of Children’s Services
- Nicole Sweazy, Executive Director, Louisiana Housing Authority
- Robin Wagner, MSW, Deputy Assistant Secretary, Louisiana Dept. of Health, Office of Aging & Adult Services