The NASHP Annual Conference provides an exclusive opportunity to interact with hundreds of members of the state health policy community from all 50 states and the District of Columbia. With a centrally located exhibit hall and no more than 30 exhibitors on-site, you will experience a continuous traffic flow and excellent opportunities to interact with top state health policy officials. These interactions will help your company to:
- Gain industry insight
- Obtain product and/or services feedback
- Conduct market research that is targeted to leaders, influencers, and decision makers
- Learn about emerging trends in state health policy
- Early Bird Exhibit Rate: $4,195 (application and payment received by Friday, July 19, 2019)
- Regular Exhibit Rate: $4,395 (application and payment received after Friday, July 19, 2019)
- One (1) complimentary conference registration, which grants access to all conference sessions and events.
- Maximum exposure during all exhibit hall events, including the opening reception, Thursday breakfast buffet, Blueberry Break, Friday boxed lunch buffet and all coffee breaks.
- Exclusive hours with no competing programming.
- Name of organization on conference website.
- Name of organization on some conference signage (on-site).
- Name of organization in mobile conference app.
- Name of organization mentioned in conference promotions, including e-news, email and social media outreach (to over 15,000 stakeholders).
Standard Exhibit Space Specifications
- Includes a 6′ skirted exhibit table; each exhibitor’s assigned space will be a maximum of 8’ wide.
- Includes two chairs
- Includes one garbage can
- Includes overnight security of exhibit space
Preliminary Exhibit Schedule
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 21
- Set-up: 12:00 PM – 3:30 PM
- Exhibits Open: 3:30 PM (Opening reception in exhibit area will take place from 6:00 PM – 7:15 PM)
THURSDAY, AUGUST 22
- Exhibits Open: 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM (All breaks, including the popular “Blueberry Break,” will be in the exhibit area)
FRIDAY, AUGUST 23
- Exhibits Open: 7:30 AM – 1:00 PM (All breaks and buffets will be in the exhibit area)
- Break Down: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM (All exhibits should be removed from the exhibit area no later than 2:00 PM)
Assignment of Exhibit Space
In an effort to make best use of our exhibit space, NASHP will assign exhibit space in the order of exhibit applications received. All confirmed exhibitors will be contacted during the week of July 8th to process exhibit space assignments. For all exhibits conformed after July 8th, exhibit assignment will be made on a rolling basis.
Do you want to increase your exhibit hall presence and gain more exposure among our attendees? Consider a sponsorship opportunity! Visit our sponsorship page for more details – most levels include exhibit space! Full exhibit map coming soon!
For more information, please contact Ashlee Maxfield at email@example.com or 207-822-3937.