The NASHP Annual Conference provides an exclusive opportunity to interact with over 800 members of the state health policy community from all 50 states and the District of Columbia. With a centrally located exhibit hall and no more than 30 exhibitors on-site, you will experience a continuous traffic flow and excellent opportunities to interact with top state health policy officials. These interactions will help your company to:
- Gain industry insight
- Obtain product and/or services feedback
- Conduct market research that is targeted to leaders, influencers, and decision makers
- Learn about emerging trends in state health policy
- One (1) complimentary conference registration, which grants access to all conference sessions and events.
- Maximum exposure during all exhibit hall events, including the opening reception, Thursday breakfast buffet, Blueberry Break, Friday boxed lunch buffet and all coffee breaks.
- Exclusive hours with no competing programming.
- Name of organization on conference website.
- Name of organization on some conference signage (on-site).
- Name of organization in mobile conference app.
- Name of organization mentioned in conference promotions, including e-news, email and social media outreach (to over 15,000 stakeholders).
Standard Exhibit Space Specifications
- Includes a 6′ skirted exhibit table; each exhibitor’s assigned space will be a maximum of 8’ wide.
- Includes two chairs
- Includes one garbage can
- Includes overnight security of exhibit space
Do you want to increase your exhibit hall presence and gain more exposure among our attendees? Consider a sponsorship opportunity! Visit our sponsorship page for more details – most levels include exhibit space! Full exhibit map coming soon!
For more information, please contact Ashlee Maxfield at email@example.com or 207-822-3937.