Repeal, Replace, or Repair?
The future of the ACA remains in question. Currently, Congress has begun their efforts at repealing the law. And while replacement options continue to evolve NASHP is tracking these proposals, gathering state perspectives, and addressing potential impacts while also focusing on what was learned from past initiatives.
Below are our latest tools for states regarding the ACA:
- Selling Health Insurance Across State Lines
- High Risk Pools Deja Vu – Lessons from States, Questions for Policymakers
- An Overview of ACA Provisions and Their Repeal Implications for States
- State Checklist: Medicaid-Related Provisions Impacted by an ACA Repeal
- Reflections on Repeal and Replace
- Health Savings Accounts — Lessons from States; Questions for Policymakers
Support for this work was provided by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. The views expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of the Foundation.